We understand that maintaining mental well-being is essential to your wellness journey.
If you are interested in resources for yourself, another student, or a friend, we encourage you to participate in our services, because we believe that at Virginia Tech, we are Better Together. Virginia Tech strives to provide a wide array of mental health services, such as individual counseling, group therapy, workshops, and more. Learn more about our mental health services.
- Counselors, Psychiatric Care, 24 hour Crisis Support - Cook Counseling Center
- Academic Support, Crisis Support - Dean of Students
- Accommodations and Resources - Services for Students with Disabilities
- Gender-based Violence Support and Advocacy - Women's Center at Virginia Tech
- 24 Hour call line - NRVCS (Not VT affiliated)
- Resiliency Workshops - Self-care, emotional awareness, social connection, etc.
- Mental Health Workshops - Depression, anxiety, motivation, and more
- Health and Wellness Workshops - Helping friends in distress, sleep, unwinding offline, etc
- Koru Mindfulness Series
- Happiness Groups
- Bystander Support Workshops - Hokie Collective
- Distress Guide - Help others find support.
- Peer Education Teams - Paraprofessional experience specializing in a variety health and wellness areas
- Student Organizations - Mental health focus
- Involvement Advising - Student Engagement and Campus Life
- Mental Health Coalition - Represent your student group
- Intramural Sports
- Sport Clubs
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement - VT Engage
- Meraki LLC - Wellness Living-Learning Community
- Experience VT - Co-curricular involvement