Welcome New Hokies!
We encourage you to come back to this page whenever you are looking for support. Make sure to complete our well-being checklist below to ensure you start off strong for your first semester as a Hokie.
- Explore this well-being site to familiarize yourself with all of the resources Virginia Tech has to offer.
- Submit your Immunization History Forms by July 31. If your form is not received by the due date, you will be subject to a late fee of $100. Visit our incoming students page for more information.
- Join the Hokie Movement and discover all the ways you can get involved and stay active on campus.
- Learn more about our required online programs to create a safer community. Be on the lookout for an email this August to complete your assigned programs.
- Register for TimelyCare online or download the app. It only takes a few minutes to register. More information on TimelyCare can be found on our website.
We believe that supporting student wellness is a priority in our community.
We believe that maintaining student wellness is a priority in our community. We want to help Hokies find the necessary resources to achieve their goals. This page provides an assortment of services meant to assist you on your wellness journey. We offer a variety of workshops, programs, services, and events that range from physical and mental health, to financial planning. Take the first step towards progressing or maintaining your well-being, and explore our programs to learn more.
- If you have an urgent mental health need you can call the 24/7 Cook Counseling line at 540-231-6557.
- If you have an emergency, please contact 911.
- If you are an employee, please check out resources specific to you.